Colour Enhance (250ml)
- New formulation is opaque and easier to use
- Amazing ability to bring colour back to sun-faded plastics of any colour
- Highly economical
- Very long lasting – forget weeks, this means many months!
Quite simply the best product we have ever seen for restoration and preservation of colour on exterior plastic and rubber surafces. Why suffer streaky finishes or products that either wash off after a couple of weeks or fly off when you drive away ? Most other products are silicone based so sit on the surface, this is petroleum based product is absorbed, producing lasting results. This crucial difference in formulation makes all the difference in use.
A bottle will last several years as you need so little and it lasts so long, up to a year before reapplication is necessary. No-one need ever drive round with faded black plastic bumpers again, we feel a burning desire to show every such car owner we see what a huge difference this amazing product will make.
For all plastics, interior & exterior – rubbing strips, spoilers, tyres, bumpers, engine parts, interiors. Exfoliates and restores weathered grey plastic unlike silicone-based products due to being lightly petroleum based, so:
- lasts up to 5 times longer than water based dressings, around 12 months
- won’t spray off tyres when you drive away.
For blacks and coloured plastics, inside and out. Strongly recommended as a tyre dressing to leave a matt finish, or buff lightly to leave more satin.
How to use –
- Remove any silicone-based dressings previously applied with a degreaser – traffic film remover or washing up liquid
- Spread a tiny amount thinly on the surface to be treated
- Leave to dry
- Reapply in 24 hours if possible