Premium single step treatment gently cleans, moisturizes, and protects a variety of leather and vinyl surfaces.
- Penetrates to deep feed, coat and preserve
- Helps prevent fading, drying, cracking, staining and premature aging
- Leaves a like-new matte finish
Far from your typical wipe on, wipe off dressing, No. 855 deep feeds to create and preserve that like-new, matte finish. Provides rich carnauba gloss while providing a protective coating of weather protection to guard against future wear, deterioration, drying/cracking, staining and spills. Handcrafted and hand-poured in the USA.
How to use:
Shake well before using. Surface should feel lukewarm to the touch. Apply THIN and even amount of No. 855 to section no larger than 2X2 ft at a time with applicator pad. Rub well to loosen any film etc to ensure even coverage. Before product dries, polish off with dry microfiber or soft cotton towel. A well ventilated area is preferable for interior application
- For automotive, marine, RV and aircraft; seating, upholstery
- NOT recommended for suede, fabric, buck, unsealed leather or exterior vinyl trim
- Also works well on saddles, furniture, select sporting equipment