How to use this product
- Mask off bodywork area and dampen convertible top with water.
- Shake Soft Top Cleaner well before use and spray over the entire convertible top surface.
- Agitate with the sponge provided and thoroughly rinse using a low-pressure hose or watering can ensuring all product is removed. Pat surface dry to remove surplus water.
- Spray Soft Top Protector over the entire convertible top surface and remove any overspray from windows and bodywork immediately.
- Allow Soft Top Protector to fully dry before driving. Store product at room temperature and do not allow to freeze.
Before use, please refer to the full instructions detailed on the enclosed bottles.
Wash the supplied accessories as required in clean, warm water and allow to air dry.
Q: Should I apply Soft Top Protector to my convertible soft top when it is wet or dry?
A: For best results, we would advise applying the Soft Top Protector to your soft top when damp. Ensure you wipe away any overspray from glass or paintwork straight away and allow the soft top to dry.
Q: What types of soft top materials can I use this on?
A: Convertible Soft Top Clean & Protect Complete Kit is ideal for use on mohair, double duck, fabric or canvas fabric hoods.