Office 3, U store it Building
North Park, M50 Exit 5, North Rd, Dublin 11
We’re open Monday – Friday, 10am – 4pm. Late opening Thursday 12pm – 7pm
Frequently Asked Questions
We are primarily an Irish web based shop but collections can made by prior arrangement at 16 Seamount View, Swords, K67K3V9.
We deliver to UK & Europe. Contact us first for precise shipping rates.
Delivery addresses must match the billing address. Please contact us if you require an alternative delivery address.
- All orders over €75, for delivery in Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland are delivered free of charge
- Orders below €75 are charged a €4.95 delivery charge.
- We have a very good stock control system. If the listing says it’s in stock, it 100% means we have it on the shelf.
- We aim to dispatch your order as quickly as possible. Generally, it should be with you in 2-3 days, but more often than not, its 1-2 days.
- An email notification will be sent when goods have been dispatched and your order has been completed.
All other orders -UK and Worldwide
- We can ship to UK, Europe & Worldwide, please contact us for delivery charges
We accept the following methods of Payment through our fully SSL Certified website –
- Credit Card/Visa Debit via STRIPE Credit Card Processing
- Paypal – Standard Paypal Account
- Sumup Chip & Pin by arrangement
- Bank transfer by arrangement
- Cash on collection (time to be arranged beforehand) at:
16 Seamount View
- Please note that all prices are in Euro, all transactions must be made in this currency.
- All pricing includes vat at 23%
- Please provide an accurate delivery address and contact telephone number — This will prevent any delays with your order.
- For orders to countries outside the Republic of Ireland, the buyer is responsible for any customs duties or other export charges incurred.
RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
- When you buy goods through www.detailingemporium.com you have the same rights as when purchasing from a regular shop or showroom. We do hope you are happy with your purchase from us, but should there be any issue please contact us promptly.
- With any equipment, if a fault occurs within 28 days of delivery, we will always offer you an exchange, replacement or refund. If the fault occurs after 28 days but within 1 year, we will normally offer you a prompt repair, exchange or refund, subject to our standard inspection of the goods. To arrange for return of your goods please contact us at Detailing Emporium Ltd, and we will do our utmost to help
- Please note that returned items must be sent unused, unopened, unsoiled, complete with all its original packaging and parts, no later than 28 days from receipt
DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS
- If you have ordered by telephone or internet, under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a statutory right to cancel your order within 7 days and receive a full refund for any item. This does not apply to items made to your specification or products which have had the seal broken
- To cancel, you can email us within seven working days, commencing one day after the day of delivery of your item(s), quoting your order number. You must take reasonable care of the item/items while in your possession
- Please note that returned items must be sent unused, unsoiled, unopened, complete with all its original packaging and parts. Failure to do so can affect our ability to complete a full refund, and costs may be incurred to you for damaged packaging and/or missing parts.
All prices include Vat at the current rate of 23%.
All delivery prices quoted are for delivery in RoI and NI only. Please contact us for a delivery price to UK or further afield.
By using this website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms and conditions you should not access or use our website.
You may not broadcast, download, copy, reproduce, republish, transmit or otherwise use any content on this website in any way except for personal, non-commercial use. Permission is required for any other uses (contact details available in Contact Us)
You agree only to use our website, and associated services for completely lawful purposes, in such a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not limited to, damaging any content on our website, transmitting obscene or offensive content or material, defamation, damaging the security of our website, causing distress or inconvenience to any person, or any other actions which may affect the effective and continual operation of our website.
Hacking, damaging or otherwise compromising the security of this website is a highly unlawful act, and will be treated and pursued as criminal damage in an Irish court of law.
You must follow product instructions carefully, and if in doubt, contact us. Detailing Emporium Ltd cannot be held responsible for misuse of products or machinery sold on this site.
Detailing Emporium Ltd is committed to ensuring that your private data which is collected by us is as secure as possible. Your data will never be passed on to any third-party agency, whether freely provided or paid for, in such a manner as to identify you. This complies with current legislation in the Data Protection Act under Irish Law.
Any data we collect about you and your visit to the Detailing Emporium Ltd site helps us to provide you with a better service, and allows us to monitor our site and continue to improve it. Ordinarily, it is not possible to track IP addresses and other information connected to an individual or organization unless unlawful or criminal activity occurs on our website. In such an instance, we must pass on details to third legal parties, Gardai in Ireland or Police further afield. However, you can usually change settings on your web browser in relation to cookies and how they are stored on your system. You should satisfy yourself as to the operation of your web browser in this respect.
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The list below describes the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.)
First Party Cookies
These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy with regard its analytics service at http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Third party Cookies
These are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site. Cookies of this type are the sharing buttons across the site, and allow visitors to share content onto social networks. Cookies are currently set by LinkedIn, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Google+. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website.
You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you and what you’ve put in the shopping basket. These we deem strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionalities on the site will be broken.
The email address which you provided during your registration and payment may be used by Detailing Emporium Ltd to contact you occasionally. Registration on the site indicates your whole acceptance of this policy.
Detailing Emporium Ltd
Registered Office: 16 Seamount View, Swords, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Irish Registered Company No. 543101
Vat No. IE3408366VH
Phone: 083 850 7001
Call/Text : 083 8507001
Facebook Message: https://www.facebook.com/detailingemporium/